With Summer just around the corner, we are please to announce the launch of our new site and new collection of adult bibs. Our bibs are designed to be discreet, simple to use and easy to carry around – perfect for days out now the weather is improving! These bibs are ideally suited as both feeding and dribble (dyspraxia) bibs. They have some very useful features which are detailed below.
See below for our new range of bibs in stock now.
New bib range
As mentioned above, we have some great new bibs to add to our collection. To introduce this range, we have reduced the price of each bib by £2 and are delighted to offer free UK delivery when you order two or more bibs.
Reusable adult vinyl bib
Was £6.50 Now £4.50
- Ideal as a feeding or dribble bib
- Total protection from food and liquid
- Comes with a ‘crumb catcher’ to collect any debris
- Velcro fastening
- Available in white or blue
Large reusable adult vinyl bib
Was £7.90 Now £5.90
- Additional protection when eating or for those with more severe dyspraxia (dribbling)
- The larger size is perfect for fully covering the wearer as well as the bed or chair
- Tie fastening
Features and benefits of both bibs
- Ideal for feeding or for use as a dribble bib
- Hygienic, wipe clean vinyl surface
- Re-usable, durable and comfortable
- Simple fastening for ease of use
- Easy to store and carry when out and about
- Stylish and dignified design
- Designed for disabled adults and the elderly
- Covers your full front – rather than just your top half like other bibs!
- Easy to clean – can be wiped with a damp cloth or hand washed in warm water
We are also currently working with some partners to source new products that would complement our bibs. This new range will include ergonomically designed cutlery, drinking aids, eating supports and hygiene products. If there is anything you would like to see, do drop us a note and let us know. If you are looking for a solution for a specific task and are not sure what products are available, we’d be delighted to share with you some suggestions.
As a community, we believe that together we can help provide safe, independent living.